These dragon fruit bliss balls are made with only a few exotic ingredients and they are so easy to make. These bliss balls are made with only 7 ingredients and are so easy to make. Grab a couple with a cup of tea for a blissful snack!
This blissful recipe was made by our favourite @munchingwithmolly_x
- 40g oats
- 80g dates
- 1 pack of jungle fruits gently dried dragon fruit 28g
- 80g cashew nuts
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 50g strawberry or vanilla powder
- Freeze dried strawberry
- In a strong food processor, put all the ingredients together to form a crumbly mixture that can be squished together
- Add in a little bit of water if the mix needs it
- Roll the mixture into 9 ball shapes
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes
Have you made this recipe yourself?
If this recipe has inspired you then we would love to see it and share the love. Make sure you mention us or use the hashtag #tasteofthejungle
In this recipe